Information for Membership
Every health professional (doctor, nurse, psychologist, psychopedagogist, social worker, physiotherapist, logotherapist, ergotherapist) or other professional / officer ( i. e. teacher, sociologist, anthropologist, priest) who fulfills the following conditions:
- Residence in Greece or Cyprus
- Scientific or professional occupation relevant to the Society’s field or previous participation in the training programs on “Pediatric Palliative Care” (duration 50-100 hours)
- Active participation in the care of children and adolescents with a life threatening illness, at any stage.
- Degree copy, officially certified
- Short CV
- Application Form, including recommendation of two (2) Board members
The Board, following control of formal and essential qualifications approves or rejects the application in three (3) months from submission.
- Subscription in the Society 10 Euros
- Annual Fee 30 Euros
The deposit of the fee can be made:
- Α) In the Society’s office – Papanikoli 2α, Chalandri, 15232
- Β) In Alpha Bank- IBAN: GR06 0140 1640 1640 0232 0004 525 (Beneficiary: Greek Society for Palliative Care of Children and Adolescents)
To become a member, download our application form, complete it and send it to the address Papanikoli 2Α, 15232, Chalandri.